- Northern Society for Domestic Peace is a non-profit multiservice social programs agency that aims to help individuals and families strengthen their relationships and enhance the quality of their lives.
- Northern Health delivers health care across Northern British Columbia, serving about 300,000 people, many of whom are Aboriginal. Our services include: acute (hospital) care, mental health and addictions, public health, and home and community care.
- Bulkley Valley Child Development Centre serves children, youth, families and communities by providing direct and indirect services, therapy, supports and resources to promote healthy development.
- Town of Smithers website has a lot of useful information for those who are new to the valley, as well as those wanting to know the opportunities the town has to offer.
- Thomas Robinson Consulting Ltd. has programs and services offered throughout Northwest B.C. including; Aboriginal Supported Child Development, Supported Child Development, Supported Child And Youth, Professional Support, Program Evaluation, and Behavioural Consulting.
- Office of the Wet’suwet’en are proud, progressive Wet’suwet’en dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of our culture, traditions and territories; working as one for the betterment of all.
- School District #54 Learner Support The team at the Learner Support Centre works collaboratively with schools, parents, and community agencies to support the educational programming for students in our district.
- Dze L’Kant Friendship Society is a community-based organization that provides quality services to support Aboriginal people in their journey to become more self-efficient and self-reliant. Cultural pride, cultural identity, and confidentiality are the pillars of our organization.
- Pregnancy Outreach Program provides education and support to women during pregnancy and the early postpartum period (up to one year) in a confidential and informal setting.
Designed by Spark Design | © 2012 Most for Children